Friday, December 26, 2008

Take a Deep Breath

The holiday season is coming to an end and I am ready to take a deep breath.  Many of you know that one of the many reasons I blog is to have a place to report on all of the beauty and blessings in my life.  This is important to me because I spend a good part of most of my days dealing with a family member who is very sick.  This Christmas season was not much different than the ones I remember as a child.  Up and down, in and out, around and around.  The difference this year is that I think this might be the last roller coaster Christmas.  I rarely share this part of my life on this blog, but I feel like I owe a bit of an explanation to those of you who read with such loyalty this and have questioned my absence.  I am still here.  I am taking a deep breath and I will be back with a lot of great creative stuff in 2009.  With that.......Merry Christmas.  

By the way.....my awesome Sister In Law gave me Anna Maria Horner's new book, Seams to Me. It is as wonderful as I thought it would be.  She also made me a great bag....but that is for a future post.  Thanks Michelle.


2 comments:

mlc said...

Glad you liked your book and bag! I absolutely love our nativity scene. I may not be able to pack it away with the rest of the Christmas stuff!

AngelVoice said...

I'm constantly praying for your and your family. I hope all is slowing down... We love you guys!