Tuesday, March 11, 2008

365 Pictures of Me




I have read, here and there, about 365 Days on Flickr.  I think it is a great idea, but it seems daunting to me.  But, as I search and search for a picture of myself for screen icons, etc, I realize that I have very few to choose from and even fewer that I like.  

I am the primary photographer for my household.  I love to take pictures.....candids mostly, but I love recording what we do.  The problem with pictures of me is that I do not look the same in my head as I do in pictures.  I think that part of the problem is that I am getting old....and maybe a little issue is that I have had two children in the past three years.  I know I will regret seeing pictures of myself at this precious time.  I love looking at pictures of my mom as a young mother. She looks so happy and young.  
So, I think I am going to give myself a birthday gift this year.  I am going to take a picture of myself everyday that I am 30.  My birthday is April 14th...so, I have a little time to plan.  I will try to share some.  Above are a few to get me started.

2 comments:

AngelVoice said...

Well, I may be a biased family member, but I think you are beautiful and would love to see more pictures of you with your little ones. I wish we would have gotten a better picture of the two of us, or let alone a fun group shot this weekend.

Anonymous said...

That's a fun goal. I agree with you...I have a hard time finding photos of myself.