Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogging Barack

Yesterday was truly and inspiring day. I was so excited that I woke up at 5 am and planned out my day so I could see and listen to as much of the inauguration as possible. It was great to see so many people attending and tuned in to the future of our country.

I am so excited that the future of our country, although in turmoil, seems so hopeful for my little guys. I am so proud to raise them in a country of diversity and freedom.

I kept meaning to sit down and blog, but everytime I had the opportunity I became distracted by all of the happenings. Finally, I fell asleep to commentary at Ball #4. I think I even had a little inauguration hang over this morning because I was still a little distracted. So, I started looking for other bloggers that were not so easily distracted.


A picture of my little guy earlier in the fall.

Halloween Costume from Soule Mama


Cupcakes from Design Mom


These two fabric swatches from True Up




No comments: