Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Relief for Baby Fever

Can I tell you that the last thing I need to add to my crazy life is another baby? I don't know why but for some reason, friends having babies makes me think I need one. NO, NO, NO. So, I have started doing all I know......knitting. I bought A LOT of Cotton Classic (only natural fibers will do) and I am making hats and booties. Hat number one is almost finished. It has a Dr. Seuss theme. I can't say who it is being made for just yet, but the theme may give it away. Here is some of the yarn that will be adorning the heads of my friends little angel's.
Here are the invitations, thank you's and gift cards I made for a friend. I was pleased with how they turned out. However, the invites came back with my logo upside down. Of course, the one with a time restraint is the one that is messed up. So, I did the best I could and took them to Kinko's and said I wanted them reproduced as close to the ones printed as possible. They wouldn't do it because of copyright. I guess it looked too professional. Are you kidding me? I finally had to go home, get my computer, take it up there, and prove that I had created the document and that the logo was mine. This stuff only happens to me. :)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's a nice compliment, though...(Kinko's thinking it looked too professional.) :)

heather said...

I think they look super cute...and I agree with Kelsey...what a nice compliment! :) (Though I do understand your plight!)

AngelVoice said...

Wal-Mart doesn't print my photos. They believe I have stolen a "professional" photographer's files. :)

And, I'm sorry you are having baby fever. I AM TOO!!!! Matt and Callie are expecting their first... and two other good friends of mine are expecting too! Perry and I want our own, but worry about timing.