Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcoming In 2010!

Something Painted, Something Knit,
Something Written.....Time to Sit

I have been thinking a lot about my goals/priorities for 2010. I am not huge on "resolutions". However, I do think every year what I want to achieve. Here are a few of my thoughts:
  • Be less self-deprecating
  • Create More
  • Yell Less and Cry More
  • Enjoy Life
  • Cook and Eat more healthfully
  • Work Out
  • Take more pictures
  • Work on my photography
  • Develop a website
  • Create a Peaceful environment for my children
So, I have taken the first few days of this new year to think about how to make this a simple statement. This is what I came up with, "Something Painted, Something Knit, Something Written.....Time to Sit."
Each month I want to do at least one painting, one thing knitted, one thing written and plenty of time to just sit and enjoy my children. As far as the work out/eat healthier, etc.....I have implemented a new "lifestyle change" to get myself in the physical condition I want to be in for my sisters wedding, my 10th anniversary, and just life in general. I will be featuring a little of the recipes and workout plans on my blog too.

So, faithful readers, sit back....enjoy life....and tell me what IT says to you!

No comments: