Monday, April 2, 2007

Progress...Slow But Steady

Things have been busy around here.....so busy, I guess I have forgotten to blog. I am working on several projects, reading several really good books, and trying to keep my two sweet boys out of trouble. I have found a simple baby quilt pattern that I have made two blankets out of and have plans for two more.....I figure, practice makes perfect.

This is my first baby quilt. I made it for one of my oldest friends. We met in first grade and have kept up for over 20 years now.....I can't believe I just said that. Anyway, as different as we are, we have lived seemingly parallel lives. She just had her second boy, Kade. I sent her this blanket.
We have spent a lot of time in our yard....working and playing. It is looking good right now. These tulips have now come and gone, but the yard looks great.

More to come later....

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Thank you so much for visiting my "My Tiny Vegas" blog and leaving such a kind comment. :) I love living in rural New Mexico. I bet you miss the red and green as well as the mountains.

Your quilt is gorgeous! I have been working on a queen sized quilt... for three years, LOL. It will take me three more to finish it, I'm afraid. And such beautiful flowers in your yard.

My daily blog is at www.lapajaro.com and when I write a story about LVNM, I post it to My Tiny Vegas as well.