Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Better Late than Never

I was tagged by Knitterista and Living to Tell the Tale to list seven random facts about myself. So, here goes....
1. I do not like waiting in line for food. It makes me feel like cattle. I will wait and wait for a line to go down before I get up at a buffet. This has always been a small issue for me, but lately I just can't stand it. I really don't like to wait on a table, but for a really good meal I will make an exception.
2. I have several (well, how do I put this....most people call them hobbies) that I treat like career's. It makes me happy so....whatever. Knitting. Writing. Photography. Design. Just to name a few.
3. I have anxiety attacks with the slightest bit of change in my life.....Did I mention we are moving?
4. I am obsessed with downtown/urban living. Ask any of my friends....I drive them crazy telling them how much I love living downtown and I will never, never, never move out......I am sure someday I will eat my words. :) And, yes, I live in Oklahoma City......not New York, but it is still urban.
5. I never forward on chain e-mails and I have yet to have anything really bad happen to me as a result.
6. I have a recent obsession with road runners....I don't know why, but I do.
7. Well.....I am really struggling here.....I don't ever wear pantyhose. Yuck... they make me itch. (They make my legs itch....get your mind out of the gutter.)

It is my turn to say TAG to a few bloggers I keep up with:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhoo
Owen's World
Voice of an Angel
The Edmison Adoption Adventure
Ocean of Creativity
Threaded Thoughts
Madelinetosh

2 comments:

GracefulMommy said...

Yay! I love random facts! Thanks for the shout-out, too!

Knitterista said...

good ones! thanks for posting!