Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin

I am excited to announce that my inconsistent blogging is not in vain.  I have been spending every available minute working on a new project.  Yes, there is another one.  I was a crazy work-a-holic before kids....so, I figure why not do that as a SAHM.  I have had this dream since I had the boys that someday I would contribute to the wonderful handmade art and craft that I have found so refreshing.  I have spent hours looking at blogs and Etsy looking for handmade items to surround my children in with the idea that the less commercial the better.  

I was first inspired by a friend that threw the most wonderful birthday parties for her boys.  From the invitation to the thank you notes and everything in between, you could see the personality of the individual child and the family that loved him.  I began this tradition with my boys and......well...the rest is history.  The more I created, the more inspired I became.  One thing led to another and now we are collaborating to open an Etsy Shop.  Playdates Without Pigtails will be open in one month, November 1st.  We plan to use this venue as a way to share our little inspirations (4 boys between us) and encourage others to think creative and unique when mailing out cards, invitations, announcements, gifts, and much more.  

I look forward to sharing this shop with all of my readers.   

No comments: