Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pretty in Pink

In just a few short weeks I will have two sweet boys, two nephews and a brand new NEICE.  Can you tell I am excited?  I can't wait.  I am not really a "girly girl", but let's face it...I grew up in a house of girls and it is just what I know.  My sweet sister in law is due November 5th, but I think she will be here on the first.  Last weekend we had a baby shower.  These are a couple of the gifts I was so excited to give the little sweetie.  The dress was my great grandmother Mary's.  We found several as we were going through my parent's house in preparation to sell.  This was one of my favorites.  I love the lace and ruffles and, of course, the eyelet flowers.  I think it is precious.  I framed it with Pink Polka Dots to match the nursery.  

I also made a few little knitted items.  The coordinating hat and booties are made from baby alpaca.  They turned out so sweet.  I also mad the little pink hat as one of many for her tiny little head.  
The only thing that even comes close to as wonderful as having two precious boys is having a NEICE.  

1 comment:

AngelVoice said...

I'm pretty partial to your boys, but I think girls are splendid! I hope that Perry and I will have a boy though, so we can enjoy all those hand-me-downs from you and Tracy.