Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Madness Begins

I am two for two in my NCAA Bracket! I rock.....now, don't get to excited....it is usually about this time that things go south, but it is fun for now. Thank you LSU and Texas A&M. I am a little nervous about my Arizona and American picks. I just have a feeling.

I am soooooooo behind on my blogging, knitting, etc. Spring Break has been hard on these endeavors. Look on the bright side, I made it to the OKC Zoo not once, but twice. I had a record number of people at Church Knitting last night!!! 26, I can hardly believe it. I guess knitters don't go on Spring Break. Then, we had a very successful SWAP at SNB. I didn't win, but Jenny did and she is getting married on Friday, so Congratulations on both accounts.

The big guy just woke up.....I don't think he ever really even napped. So, I must go, but here are a couple of pics from our week. Back to my ART next week.
The ticket line at the OKC Zoo on St. Patrick's Day....Really?
Thank goodness the boys were amazed by the bats. We were stuck in this spot for at least 15 minutes due to the massive crowds. Note: they have not turned the air on in the barn yet.
Some of my knitting buddies.
A crocheted throw in progress. Beautiful.
Sweet Virginia is always teaching.
Items in the SWAP
Basket up for the drawing.
And the winner is!!!!!!!JENNY


I am now three for three......THANK YOU Memphis!

No comments: