Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is in Bloom


It is a beautiful day here in OKC and I am enjoying a quiet lunch listening to the birds out back. I am thrilled that it is really spring.  This is the time of the year that I feel most inspired.  I love the newness of everything.  I am getting ready to go to Dallas to do some fabric shopping and I have an unending queue of knitting projects.  I am also inspired by my bloglist of friends and family.....I realized today that it went from three to 19.  You all are awesome!  Thanks for your words of inspiration.  

Time to get my head out of the clouds and get some housework done.  

Later!

2 comments:

Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

Hello! Isn't that a great book? Have you read "Ish" by Peter H. Reynolds? It's a great kid's art book too. Have fun in the big D! We are off to KC where I plan to dig through my Mom's fabric scraps! See you guys soon.

I wish I had a girl so I could have a sweet pink sundae hat! Great job! :)
Erin

Kelsey said...

Love the picture! Have fun in Dallas!