Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Parties, Parties Everywhere

I am running around like a mad woman trying to get geared up for the holidays. I look at my calendar and FREAK.....why did I think it was a good idea to have so many parties, get-togethers, etc? Well, that is just who I am.

Rules I live and entertain by:
1. Have way too much food and then eat it ALL!!!
2. Always be ready for unexpected guests....the more the merrier.
3. Take a lot of pictures of the food
4. No mess = a bad day/party
5. Last minute planning works every time.....well, most every time. Vomiting child at the SS Ugly Sweater Party last year threw me a little off my game, but that is the only exception.

But, here is why I do it.

I love to just, "hang out" with my family.
I LOVE to Cook


(turkey from last Thanksgiving....that is my "helper")
Apple Sauce for recent Pork Wellington
Pork Wellington....ummmmmm!
The burnt...very broken two are mine....not the best baker.

I love to make things (especially food) pretty!





Friends, neighbors, friends, friends, friends.....Everyone is always welcome at the Curran House.

(pics from the Ugly Sweater Party last year)


I am getting excited already!!!!!

No comments: