Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TURKEY Crafting

The last two years my sisters and our children have gotten together Thanksgiving morning to eat breakfast, watch the Macy's Day Parade and do a little craft. Last year we did Turkey Hats with paper feathers. This year we made Turkey Sculptures. I got the idea from one of my friend's blogs, Laugh, Paint, Create. The boys loved it, but I think my sister enjoyed it just as much. I am really going to miss these crazy days when my boys are older and might even sleep through the parade like I used to do. What was I thinking?

Nate hard at work.

The oldest one concentrating!

Aunt 'Chelle helping a nephew.

Aunt Tracy helping out too.

Ummmmmm! Pumpkin Bread Pudding.

1 comment:

Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

I'm happy someone is doing my projects! They look great! Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. See you soon,

Erin