Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What is up with Blogger?

I know I only posted that last post once.  I am sure I would remember posting it 5 times.  Now, I am trying to delete them and it won't delete.  Argh!  

I am really trying to get back in the groove after having a sick house for almost two weeks now.  I have been busy, busy, busy organizing and writing curriculum for toddlers and two's Sunday school.  

I have been working on my new blog and listening to a lot of podcasts trying to figure out a possible format for Colors of Creation Podcast.  I really like the ones that have a basic organized format that they follow each episode.  I may be a little OCD, but this really helps me know what is coming and what to expect.  I guess it could just be a result of my Presbyterian/Methodist background....I love the three point sermon.  

I am really searching for ideas and resources for children and spirituality.  I truly believe that children are some of the most spiritual people.  It is just a matter of tapping into what they know and how they respond.  I feel like I understand my own spirituality more when I watch the children wonder and discover. 

I know this post is a little disjointed, but I have a lot whirling around in my brain and a lot of blogging catch-up to do.  

Happy Hump Day!

Addendum:  Okay....I am really going crazy.  Now, it appears that I only posted the last entry once.  I know I am not imagining things.  

No comments: