Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ongoing Projects

I have been very busy with several ongoing projects. I have three UFO on the needles; a pair of wrist warmers, a hat and a baby blanket. I am constantly trying to remember to take a picture of myself. I can't seem to take a creative self portrait with such pressure....so, right now, I am going for just a picture. Here are a couple.....maybe just one.
You can see more here. I am working on a photography project for my dad. He wants to document the stained glass windows from our home church and put the photos together with the notes from the committee who designed the church in the early 1900's. It is turning out great! I will post more as it progresses. Finally, I am helping my dad put together a book for my grandmother's 80-something birthday. He found a stash of letters and photographs from over the years. One is a letter from my dad to his parents from camp as a child. She also has the Christmas card she sent her grandparents telling them about her first child. The idea is to put together a book that has the documents paired with a picture of the people from the time the letters were written. I think it is coming out really great. Here are a couple of the goodies inside.
The Christmas Card
My great grandmother as a child.

My Great grandmother and her four daughters.

No comments: