Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Order and a New Hat

What a great week. I sold and filled my first big order. I did not realize how rewarding it would be not just to sell some items that I created from nothing, but to hear all of the positive feedback. Thank you to all of you who have visited my Etsy shop and left me such kind words.


I have also been enjoying the hat I knit for myself on vacation. I love it. It is hand dyed and hand spun yarn from Madelinetosh. I love her stuff. Check it out.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Amy~ I am so glad I found your blog (thru a myspace bulletin you posted). It is great! Your creativity is inspiring! I was telling Matthew about your homemade Christmas gifts. I am going to try for that...next Christmas. I am big and pregnant (and tired). We are expecting our 3rd boy the end of Dec. I am excited to keep reading!
Kelsey (Newton) Klaassen