Monday, January 28, 2008

A Busy Weekend Leaves Me With A Cold

I have serious issues with over-scheduling my weekends.  This past weekend was no different. It began with a play date....we had some crazy little boy's (and one girl) over and they had a blast dumping every toy on to the floor. ...we had to stop two different times to pick up because there was no room to even walk.


Friday night we went to my middle sister's house to celebrate my youngest sister's birthday.  


Saturday was a church meeting and our street's 4th annual Chili Cook-off.  This is a BIG event here in the hood.  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures, but I did steal a ballot.  We are serious about our chili.  This year we won 3rd Place....we have placed every year and never won. Next Year!

Finally, we went to Enid on Sunday to celebrate my Dad's Birthday. 

Now, I am behind on everything and I have a runny nose.  Never fear...I will feel better next weekend for more way too many events.

No comments: