Friday, January 18, 2008

Etsy Betsy Shopping

I LOVE Etsy....sorry for the cheesy title....but, I love it. It serves as inspiration for me as well as a place to go to find quality handmade items that I would or could not create on my own. I have had several people in the last few weeks ask what Etsy is. So here is my synopsis....it is a website where you can buy and/or sell homemade items, art and crafts. You can also find or sell supplies, although I do not know all of the guidelines regarding this. I love to get online and see what my friends are selling and what is inspiring them at the time. I also like the idea that someday I too might have the courage and the time to create art to sell.

Here are the Etsy Stores that I know the owners:

Please leave a comment with the link to your Etsy store or someone's that you know personally.

2 comments:

ikkinlala said...

I don't have one, and I don't know anyone (offline) who does, but I do love looking around at all the wonderful things on Etsy.

GracefulMommy said...

I LOVE ETSY!!!!! I have purchased a million things on that site. See, great women think alike!