Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Friends and Photoshop

What a productive day....well, maybe productive is not the word...but I had a really great time. For the last year or so, I have been designing my boys invitations with Photoshop. A good friend does this for her kids, and I love the personalized invites. So, another friend is throwing her daughter her 4th/1st birthday party....a leap year little girl. She asked for a little help and I think I may have given her more than she asked for....I get a little obsessed. However, the end product is always worth it. The invitation looks awesome. I will ask for permission to post it tomorrow.....Permission Granted! :) Thanks Jessica for the challenge and the great company.

1 comment:

GracefulMommy said...

Of course you may post it- besides, it's pretty much all your work anyway! I did tweak it last night after I got home. Decided the rough edges on the pics just didn't look good. Believe it or not, I managed to fix it myself!!! I learned so much from you yesterday so THANKS!